I'm a procrastinator, so, because I really don't want to do any of them, I'm going to list the things that I need to do that I've been procrastinating on for at least a week, if not more (probably more).
1. Read a book for history class.
2. Research for my English paper.
3. Write said English paper.
4. Study kanji for tomorrow's Japanese quiz.
5. Study grammar for same quiz.
6. Prepare for oral interview in Japanese next week.
8. Eat that liver, fava beans, and nice chianti that are going bad in the fridge.
9. Write that history paper.
10. Read the article for that same paper.
11. Edit another story or two for my News Editing class.
13. Get a summer job.